1. To research, build, test, and document state-of-the-art IoT solutions
with integrated electronics and firmware development.
2. To develop local IoT device software that includes monitoring, execution, and self-healing processes.
3. To work with dynamic IoT, and Computer Vision technology stack to find solutions to complex real-world problems.
4. To plan and build efficient tools to optimize support QA, deployment, and support services.
5. To manage the backup system and develop a system that can easily pass through the self-healing process.
6. To create an optimized solution backup program and provide support services to all customers
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2. 1+ years' experience in related area
3. Experience with arduino
4. Strong in C++ and C programming, strong logic